Events being held around the world
Events being held around the world
We cannot be held responsible for any errors or changes to any information that may be found.
Industry Indian Packaging
Indian Packaging Industry ranks 11th in the world and has an annual global turnover of about $550 billion, and India’s share is about $16.5 billion per annum.
Industry is all set to reach $32 billion by 2020. The per-capita consumption of packaged beverages and food in India will increase by 14 percent as demand for processed food is rising due to growing disposable incomes, urbanization, consumer awareness and a young population.
Packaging has an annual global turnover of about $550 billion and India’s share is about $16.5 billion per annum.
The packaging market in India will see next level of growth with the ten fold rise in Indian middle class population and the world’s giant multinationals taking rapid strides in India’s food, beverage, health and beauty, and pharmaceuticals sectors.
With every edition, PackPlus is emerging more successfully as a business platform for both visitors and exhibitors. Explore a gallore of opportunities related to packaging converting, processing and supply chain industries.
The Exhibitors profile includes:
- Packaging Machines, Materials & Equipment
- Coding & Marking Solutions
- Flexo, Gravure, Offset & Screen Printing Presses
- Label Printing Equipment
- Corrugated Box Making Machinery
- Paper, Film, Foil, Inks & Other Consumables
- Food Production & Processing Equipment
- Barcodes & RFID
- Rigid & Flexible Packaging
- Flexible Intermediate Container
- Woven, Sacks & other Bulk Packaging Solutions
- End-Of- Line Packaging Solutions
- Supply Chain, Logistics and Material Handling
Important decision makers and specifiers from top and middle management from various industries including Pharmaceutical & Chemical; Food & Beverage, Dairy & Meat; Engineering; Garments & Textiles; Personal Care Products and Logistics will benefit by visiting the Show:
Printers, Converters, Packaging Professionals and Packaging End Users as well as the providers of Materials, Equipment and Services will also visit in large numbers.
The success of
The success of the previous 11 editions demonstrates the leadership of ANUTEC- International FoodTec India as “the platform” in India for the food and drink industry. The industry meets at this show to exchange new developments and showcase the future of the food and drink industry in India.
The 12th edition of India’s biggest and most sought after trade fair for food and drink processing industry- ANUTEC- International FoodTec India along with its concurrent trade fair PackEx India will be organized during Aug. 21-23, 2017 in Delhi.
Since its debut edition in the year 2002, ANUTEC- International FoodTec India has evolved to become India’s most important technology platform for food and drink industry. The industry meets at this show to discuss on the new developments and showcase the future of the food and drink industry in India.
The complete range of the industry requirements will be on display at ANUTEC- International FoodTec India. The concurrent trade fairs – PackEx India and included segments Sweet & SnackTec India, Dairy Universe India caters to the specific needs of the respective industries.
Be there where decisions will be made…
- Exhibition area expected to spread across 16,000 Sqm, making it one of the largest exhibition for food & drink technology in India
- Meet over 450 exhibitors from across the globe showcasing the latest in processing, packaging, conveying and automation technology
- Group participation from China, Europe, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Korea, The Netherlands, Turkey, Ukraine and many more
- Over 48% International participation expected
- One Stop platform for the food & drink, processing and packaging for food & drink industry
- Witness the latest technological developments in food processing & drink technology
- Witness Live demo of more than 200+ machines
- Ensure your business success by meeting the who’s who of the industry
- Source for new suppliers and technologies
Make the most of this opportunity
As, India’s most important platform for suppliers to the food and drink industry, ANUTEC- International FoodTec India is an indispensible marketplace for you. Showcase your innovations and knowledge to the vast audience from food and drink industry including top decision-makers from aross the Indian sub-continent.
- Snack processing technology
- Potato processing technology
- Edible fat and oil technology
- Starch production plants
- Noodle (pasta) technology
- Meat processing technology
- Fish processing technology
- Vegetable and fruit technology
- Delicatessen and convenience food technology
- Beverage technology
- Coffee, tea, tobacco technology
- Aroma essence and spice technologl
Packaging technology and materials
- Packaging machines
- Labelling machines
- Inspecting, checking and sorting machines
- Food packaging materials (films, glass, paper, foils, etc.)
- Plastic packaging (Blister and skin packaging, plastic moulds, foam, (etc.)
- Caps & Closures (Valves, tapes, soppers, zippers, (etc.)
Safety, quality management
- Analysis, laboratory and checking equipment
- Hygiene technology
Operating materials, environmental technology, biotechnology
- Operating materials
- Waste removal, recycling, environmental protection
- Health and safety at work, fire protection
- Power, water, waste water
Refrigeration and air-conditioning technology
- Refrigeration plants
- Ventilation, air-conditioning and heating technology
Conveying, transport and storage facilities
- Internal conveying and transportation equipment
- External transportation equipment
- Storage facilities, silo plants, tanks
PROCESS EXPO represents the
PROCESS EXPO represents the pinnacle of food technology. It brings together the world’s most successful food and beverage processors, equipment manufacturers and leaders in the field of academia.
About the Show
PROCESS EXPO is the nation’s largest show dedicated to the latest technology and integrated solutions to segments of the food and beverage industry.
Processors gain a competitive advantage with the innovative technology on the show floor. Food processing and packaging experts demonstrate their machines and products. Both veterans and those new to food and beverage processing get training on food safety, trends, leadership, and more.
Who Comes to the Show
Food and beverage processors from small to large companies across the globe attend PROCESS EXPO in Chicago, USA. Attendees cover a range of food production and manufacturing responsibilities including CEO, owner, corporate management, sales and marketing, production, operations, sanitation, maintenance, research and development, quality assurance, engineering, chefs, contract manufacturers, and more.
The attendees also represent a cross section of vertical markets in addition to manufacturers outside the food industry. These can benefit from the machines, products, and safety issues covered at PROCESS EXPO. The vertical markets include:
- Bakery, Grains, Seeds, and Snacks
- Meat, Poultry, Seafood
- Prepared Foods, Fruits, Vegetables
- Confectionery, Candy, Sweets
- Pet Foods
What You Will See and Do at PROCESS EXPO 2017
Trade Show Floor
More than 600 food processing and packaging exhibitors will display machines, products and services specific to your needs as a food and beverage processor. See new technology in action, visit with current suppliers, find new partners to work with, and get recharged for the year ahead. View the floor plan and search for suppliers.
There are also new activities and programs to enhance your experience including full working production lines, a Virtual Reality Showroom, an Innovations Showcase, and more!
Training and Education
The PROCESS EXPO University sessions will keep abreast of the latest trends, data, and regulations. A special Food Safety program will be led by experts from the Food Safety Summit. In addition, HACCP Certification training is available at a much lower cost than you will find at other events. Executives can also take part in a CEO forum.
At PROCESS EXPO, 15,000 attendees exchange insights and get to know colleagues from all the food and beverage sectors during events throughout the show. These include receptions, private meetings, one-on-one time with suppliers, exchanges in the education sessions, and mingling with colleagues during contests and demonstrations on the show floor.
Food Processing Suppliers Association (FPSA)
FPSA produces PROCESS EXPO and offers members many benefits including discounts, education and training, and early opportunities to reserve booths at the members-only discounted rate. Visit our website at fpsa.org to see how exhibitors can benefit by becoming a member.
The unmissable trade show for
The unmissable trade show for processing and packaging machinery, materials, robots & automation and industrial vision. Over 9,000sqm of innovation, business opportunities and education.
Are you involved in the buying, financing or maintaining of machinery? If so you should be at the Processing and Packaging Machinery Association Show. Whether you are looking for equipment to process food, pharmaceuticals or chemicals processing equipment, packaging or filling equipment or other components – there are hundreds of exhibitors to see.
The PPMA Show goes beyond a ‘machinery-only’ event and includes those from design, materials & containers!
REASONS TO VISIT
- Access new suppliers
- See machinery in action
- Evaluate and purchase the latest technology
- Talk face-to-face with the technical experts
- Learn about the latest industry developments
- See the latest in Materials, Design & Containers
What’s more, as the PPMA who organises the event is a Trade Association, we have been able to keep stand space pricing as competitive as possible offering the very best value to members and non-members alike.
The PPMA Show brings together buyers and sellers at one of the most visually dynamic exhibitions of the very latest processing and packaging machinery, materials, industrial automation and vision innovations. Attended by thousands of quality end users – the event is not to be missed!
We look forward to welcoming you to the PPMA Show 2017.
GROUP INDUSTRY AWARDS
The PPMA Group Industry Awards returns in 2017 to celebrate our industry best in class. Taking place on Tuesday 26 September 2017, the first night of the PPMA Show, at the National Motorcycle Museum in Birmingham. The event recognises the finest examples of innovation, smart manufacturing, entrepreneurship and collaboration across all facets of the industry.
The glitzy event attracts more than 400 industry professionals, who come together for a three-course gala dinner, joined this year by awards host and stand-up comedian Stewart Francis.
More than 1200 exhibitors from
More than 1200 exhibitors from 37 countries and over 55,000 visitors from 94 countries. An inspiring education program and live product awards. Eurasia Packaging Fair is the most attractive and preferred annual event in its region. It’s where emerging and established manufacturers of food and non-food goods discover thousands of smart solutions to achieve product ‘stand out’ whilst considering cost and time effective packaging production from design to completion, to meet market demand.
Embracing every element of the production stage, from processing, packaging and filling machinery to all packaging products, Eurasia Packaging Fair’s global and local exhibitors of all kinds of solutions continue to fulfil the specific project needs of more than 55,000 manufacturers from Turkey, East and Western Europe, The Balkans, Russia, Caucasia, Middle East and North Africa.
Why Should You Visit
- The most attractive event in its region, Eurasia Packaging Fair brings together all-embracing packaging products from local manufacturers and global companies that provide project specific quality solutions with reasonable prices for packaging and food-processing technologies.
- You will have a chance to feel the Eurasia region, whilst minimizing your research costs and exploring a wide range of alternatives for your business investment needs.
- Take advantage of this unique opportunity to meet, network.
- Negotiate and conduct business in an emerging dynamic market.
- Attend Eurasia Packaging and Food-Tech Eurasia Fairs to meet over 1100 leading suppliers within the packaging and food processing sectors gathered from Turkey, Eurasia and countries around the world.
- Visit the largest furniture fair of the Eurasia region Seize the opportunity to meet the industry leaders at the most significant event of the region.
- Every year over 50.000 industry professionals attend Eurasia Packaging Fair to enjoy four days of business and networking from a variety of organisations.
Food & Drink Expo and its co-located shows bring together over 1200 suppliers plus 100 informative sessions from more than 250 experts.
F&D Expo 2018, the biggest food and drink show in 2018 provides the number one route to the UK food and drink market, helping hundreds of companies showcase their wares.
Buyers and decision makers across the whole industry, will uncover the latest product launches and vision’s for the future.
For two decades F&D Expo has provided a vibrant platform to touch, taste and experience an exciting and eclectic mix of undiscovered brands and household names alike – and the 2018 show will be no exception.
Food & Drink Expo 2018 will help hundreds of companies showcase their wares.
The event promises three days of innovation, inspiration and theatre.
This opportunity only comes once every two years.
Grow your business with F&D Expo 2018
The opportunity to meet face-to-face with the right buyers and decision makers from the grocery, wholesale, foodservice, manufacturing and speciality retail sectors.
- Get found: bring your products & services to a national audience of over 20,000
- Generate sales leads: meet face-to-face with buyers across full industry spectrum.
- 81% of exhibitors agree: exhibiting at Food & Drink Expo is important for their business.
Meet face to face with buyers
Booking a stand at Food & Drink Expo puts you in front of some of the biggest names in the business.
What our visitors say
“It’s a great opportunity to meet new suppliers and see new products on display”
“It’s easy to meet suppliers, test products and do business face-to-face”
What our exhibitors say
“The show is all about food & drink businesses and doesn’t have any timewasters”
Rishma Remtulla, Product Development & Sales Manager, Laila’s Fine Food
“We have seen lots of different companies and got lots of new ideas”
Victoria Seel, European Co-Pack Quality
The UK’s premier trade
The UK’s premier trade event for the food and drink processing, packaging, ingredients and logistics industries. A one-stop shop for manufacturing professionals across the full industry spectrum.
The show will shine a light on top trends across the food manufacturing sectors: from improving traceability and consumer trust, transforming productivity and highlighting the latest new ingredients and super foods to make an impression on the industry.
Visit Foodex 2018
Foodex 2018 returns to the NEC to uncover the latest processing, packaging, ingredients and logistics innovation for manufacturers.
Foodex 2018, the UK’s premier trade event for the food and drink processing, packaging, ingredients and logistics industries, is returning in 2018 to offer a one-stop shop for manufacturing professionals across the full industry spectrum including our eight sectors:
Run over three days (Monday 16 – Wednesday 18 April 2018) at the NEC, Birmingham, the show will shine a light on the top trends making an impact across the spectrum of food manufacturing sectors: from improving traceability and consumer trust, transforming productivity and highlighting the latest new ingredients and super foods to make an impression on the industry.
WHY SHOULD YOU VISIT?
- See the whole food and drink supply chain under one roof from processing to packaging and ingredients to logistics.
- View the latest product launches from the major players in the market place
- Keep updated on the latest legislation and best practice
- Discover ways to improve efficiency and save money
- Compare suppliers and negotiate the best deals
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Whether you’re the proprietor of an independent butcher or baker or the director of a multinational food manufacturing organisation – if you’re in the food industry, you need to be at Foodex. Just some of the people who could benefit from attending include:
- Craft bakers
- Plant bakers
- Supply chain professionals
- Transport managers
- Warehouse managers
- Food technologists
- Equipment buyers
- Site managers
- Health & Safety representatives
At the Farm
Experience the best quality local and regional produce, plus the latest in equipment, labelling and packaging solutions, from more than 450 outstanding suppliers over three days. Farm Shop & Deli Show will be packed with new launches, fresh industry insights and trend-setting food and drink.
Meet over 450 Suppliers – You’ll meet suppliers that span the full speciality spectrum including core categories like chocolate, hot drinks, olives, condiments, meat and preserves. In addition a range of non food suppliers such as equipment, labelling and packaging.
Live event programme – Farm Shop & Deli Live is the one-stop shop for advice and information with lively seminars and debates from industry leaders.
Need Fresh inspiration for your business? Whether you’re an independent farm shop, delicatessen or artisan food outlet, you can help grow your business along with your passion at the Farm Shop & Deli Show. At the show you’ll find all the big ideas, innovative suppliers and exciting products you need to make 2018 a year to remember.
Award winning, Market leading, Speciality retail event
Putting your brand directly in hands of the UK’s specialist food retail market
Since its inception in 2011, Farm Shop & Deli Show has gone from strength to strength with now over 450 companies exhibiting. We welcome thousands of key buyers from the speciality retail sector every year. If you are passionate about your products and looking for a professional audience to buy them, Farm Shop & Deli Show is your ideal showcase in 2018 to reach the UK’s specialist food retail market, attracting decision makers countrywide, from:
• FARM SHOPS
• SPECIALITY FOOD HALLS
• GARDEN CENTRES
• ONLINE RETAILERS
• LOCAL SHOPS
Farm Shop & Deli Awards
Farm Shop & Deli Awards Final 2018, now in their 5th year, will be held at the show – attracting entrants from hundreds of the UK’s top independent speciality retailers.
Why exhibit at this market leading show?
- Launch new products and services
- Showcase existing lines
- Generate new sales leads
- Raise awareness of your brands and products
- Network with the industry
- Meet existing clients
- Generate press and editorial coverage