The eighth edition of GlassPrint, Europe’s only dedicated event for the decoration of glass, returns to Düsseldorf, Germany on 27-28 November 2019.
Attracting an international audience of glassmakers, decorators, end users, suppliers and brand owners, the recently announced conference programme is now available at www.glassprint.org. Covering the latest advanced solutions for decorating all types of glass, highlights of the two-day programme include:
- An extensive series of technical presentations covering digital and screen processes that will detail the latest cutting-edge technologies for glass decoration.
- Keynote presentations covering global printed glass market information, as well as topical addresses by industry figureheads representing leading bodies such as BV Glas, FEVE, Glass for Europe and Messe Düsseldorf / glasstec.
First presentation titles confirmed
- “Adhesion of inkjet inks on glass” by ChemStream
- “Sol-gel inkjet printing for transparent conductors on glass” by COMATEC-LANS
- “Will it be screen or digital printing on glass bottles?” by Curvink
- “Making a lasting impression: Ink adhesion to glass” by ESMA Expert Team
- “Digital printing on hollow glass” by Fermac
- “Adding value for hollow glass decoration” by Ferro
- “Inkjet coating and decoration of flat, container and industrial glass” by Global Inkjet Systems
- “Simplifying glass printing with screen and CtS technology” by Grünig/SignTronic
- “Direct-to-cylinder: Digital printing on glassware” by InkCups
- “High performance CTP system for digital preparation of silk screen forms and pad printing plates” by Lüscher
- “Labels are out! Ink challenges and opportunities in direct to container glass inkjet printing” by Marabu
- “Screen print 2.0 from plastic dial to digital glass display” by Marabu
- “Developing dedicated mesh for screenprinting on glass” by Sefar
- “Automation and control for screen printing on small size flat glass” by SPS Technoscreen
- “Surface pre-treatment to enhance adhesion and coverage of organic inks to hollow glass” by Tecno5, an affiliate of Cerve
- “Industrial solution for digital printing of windshields and sidelights” by Thieme
Proven track record
GlassPrint 2019 follows the 2017 event that was deemed an outstanding success by a record audience of 200 attendees from 28 different countries in Europe, Africa, North America, Asia and the Middle East. Previous GlassPrint participants include senior personnel representing ABInBev, AGC, Apple, ARC, Ardagh, Corning, Deco Glas, Diageo, Guardian, Heinz, Libbey, Nokia, Nestlé, NSG/Pilkington, O-I, Saint-Gobain, Schott, Sisecam, The Absolut Company, Verallia and many more!
Delegates registering before 31 July 2019 qualify for the discounted early-bird registration fee of only €450, including full access to the conference programme and tabletop exhibition, as well as lunches and networking dinner. On 1 August 2019, delegate registration rises to the normal price of €595.
In recognition of its importance on the global glass event calendar GlassPrint is powered by glasstec and sponsored by glassglobal.com. The event is jointly co-organised by ESMA, the European Specialist Printing Manufacturers Association, and Chameleon Business Media, publishers of “Glass Worldwide” and “Specialist Printing Worldwide” magazines.