The Han® F+B range from HARTING is specially designed for the requirements of the food and beverage industry.
Its modular construction brings flexibility to production lines, unlocking a host of benefits:
- No fixed wiring; simple and quick installation of equipment
- Change hardware quickly and reduce production stoppages
- Time-saving; shorter maintenance, set up and cleaning cycles
- Improved production line batch testing
- Easy-to-clean design, perfect for the food and splash zones
- Ecolab, EHEDG and FDA 21 approved. All hoods, housings and seals are IP69K rated
HARTING also have a wide range of products and solutions which are suitable for non-food zones.
- Han-INOX® and M12 INOX are food-grade stainless steel hoods and housings
- Han® Eco is a range of lightweight plastic hoods and housings
- PushPull V4 Industrial are robust connectors for the supply of data, signals and power
If you’ve got a technical question or you’d like to know more about the Han® F+B or other HARTING products, please click below to contact us.