Industrial fryers and other kitchen equipment represent an obvious fire hazard within the catering industry with residual oil and grease in internal compartments providing fuel for electrical and gas malfunctions.
To combat the risk of fire, Nobel Fire Systems has launched their new AVANTIS range of fire suppression panels. The new control panels take the lead in modernising fire protection in commercial kitchens. The panels and their accessories offer new levels of intelligence, interaction and user friendly programmability for use in conjunction with Nobel’s award-winning K-Series fire suppression systems which are already in use with major names including KFC and Greene King.
The revolutionary technology has been specially designed to integrate seamlessly into new and existing installations for a wide range of industries, most notably catering. The new system offers real time system monitoring, an intuitive and easy-to-use interface, and comprehensive reporting and recording.
The revolutionary new panels, that have been designed and manufactured in the UK, provide many benefits including:
- Touch screen technology
- Aesthetic panel design to suit every installation
- Audible and visual indication of fires/fault conditions
- Multi-area protection with single intelligent point of information
- Easy integration to alarms and BMS
- Can aid safety and assist with RFO Reform obligations
- Can potentially reduce insurance costs