- The new machine series is robust, with the attractive design that characterises the brand, which commits to the elegant Deep Black concept this time
- The Speed Up professional juicers, both in their countertop format and the podium model, are more accessible and simple versions, which include fantastic features such as the PulpOut system, the easy-to-use Up tap or the drip tray, among others
All over the world, more and more spaces are jumping on the healthy food bandwagon. And to help them in this task, the giant ZUMEX®, international leader in the design and development of fruit and vegetable juice extraction solutions, presents its Speed Up series. With a different and fresher touch, these new professional citrus fruit juicers, as their name implies, seek to speed up the business of those customers who want to start off in the juice business.
Thus, Speed Up arrives with its power Deep Black concept, which dresses the design of the two attractive and powerful models of the series, countertop and podium, in black and steel. They have been designed by the firm’s team to be used in retail and foodservice spaces that have a large consumption turnover and that want to diversify their offer, to attend to the increasing demand for healthy products with fresh juices.
An important launch with which the Spanish firm – a benchmark, too, in its facet as a strategic partner, giving advice on the development of the juice business – is attending the Equip’Hotel once again this year. This international show is the meeting point for major players in the hotel business and it is where Zumex® will be presenting this new machine series, which is perfect for hotel groups and spaces with large juice turnover. It is precisely that leading British retailers have already placed their trust in the innovative ZUMEX® systems to offer their customers the best fresh juice service.
If anyone knows about the juice business in depth, that is ZUMEX®. In addition to creating the concept and technology more than 30 years ago, it has always been at the spearhead of the worldwide installation of citrus fruit juicers in new spaces with models designed to offer the best performance on any stage, and with the simplest operating system on the market.
Speed Up for juice lovers
The result of this in-depth knowledge of the sector has enabled ZUMEX® to detect a specific market need, leading to the development of Speed Up, a series that offers maximum autonomy and speed, completing the Speed series together with the queen of juicers, Speed S+plus, considered the firm’s premium range.
Both Speed Up, the countertop model, and Speed Up All-in-one, its most complete version with podium, have the patented Original System® juice extraction system and the ASP® antibacterial technology, permitting a greater juice extraction yield without the essential citrus fruit oils entering into contact with the juice; with Front Top Loading and up to 20-kilo capacity; and with Digital Display, allowing users to choose and program the operating mode, thus making the juicers easier to use.
These new juicers also have:
- Automatic PulpOut system: with a silicone conveyor belt that permits automatic pulp elimination. An easy, hygienic and fast way of filtering the juice, increasing the machine autonomy and enabling the operator responsible for its maintenance to save time. Furthermore, its triple filter system guarantees high production yield as well as maximum juice quality and optimal texture.
The mode of use of the PulpOut System can be programmed from the machine’s electronic display; either continuous or discontinuous depending on the type of pulp, and the Autoclean function, perfect to always keep the filter clean.
- Drip tray and Up tap: a perfect combination to gain in autonomy, as its permits use of the self-service function. Easy to dismount and clean, it incorporates a practical bottle support in the tap that secures bottles during juice extraction for greater convenience. The tray also drains directly into the waste container to make it even simpler to use.
- Black Podium: with powerful aesthetics and 40 kg waste capacity thanks to its two containers, and with juice extraction autonomy of up to 70 kilos, the equivalent to 500 oranges.
“Proactivity is part of our DNA and it is what has always allowed us to keep ahead of the needs of our current customers and also of our potential customers”, explains Victor Bertolin, CEO of ZUMEX® Group, who adds “this is the main reason that has led us to create an evolution that improves the features of Speed Pro, but without reaching the level of our Speed S +plus. In fact, it is a perfect option for anyone starting up in this business”.
The most powerful look of Speed Up is here to stay and to win over the fresh juice corners worldwide. All you need is juice!