The demand for freshly squeezed juice is increasing by 5% every year, with orange juice continuing to lead the market with 46%* of world consumption. Thus, the sale of freshly squeezed juice is already a high-value service for all types of stores. These stores look to ZUMEX® Group, a world leader in the design and manufacture of exclusive juicing technologies for almost 35 years, as their strategic partner in the development of their businesses. To keep abreast with demand and developments in 2019, the company is launching its new Speed programme to make it easier for its customers to configure and tailor their entire juice corner.
Retailers, hotels and the restaurant sector, as well as other businesses with high juice demands, can now customise the Speed S+plus and Speed Up models, two of the products in one of the most powerful series on the market, to create the juice corner that best adapts to their space, reflects the atmosphere of their store, and provides an environment that their customers enjoy. The fact is that the needs of each business vary according to the number of users, the daily demand for juice and how the juicing technology is integrated into the store, among other factors.
This is why ZUMEX® has once again gone the extra mile and now proposes tailor-made solutions that can be complemented by a broad range of accessories to design highly attractive, efficient self-service juice corners. This world of opportunities that aims to give juice corners a highly impressive appearance was presented to the main players in the HORECA sector at the Sirha international trade fair held recently in Lyon.
Design your very own juice corner
Whether you choose the Speed S+plus equipment, the top-of-the-range machine with the greatest number of features, or the Speed Up, the ideal and boldest companion for the evolution of your business in the world of juice, the Speed programme offers two styles and two podium sizes:
- Narrow or Wide podium according to the space available. The narrow 70 cm podium optimises every inch of space and has one waste bucket for up to 55 litres or 25 kg. The wide 80 cm podium has two waste buckets which increase its capacity up to 100 litres or 40 kg of waste.
- Black or Mirror finish to fit in with your store’s environment. The Black finish brings a sleek sophisticated look whilst the Mirror finish offers an elegant and shiny stainless steel look, including a two-position drip tray for glasses and bottles.
Once you have chosen the equipment you need, you can complete your juice corner with additional functional accessories, such as the bottle rack unit with storage space, which is ideal for organising the corner and facilitating self-service in the store, the bottle rack for self-service contexts, or the display cabinet, which keeps the bottles of freshly squeezed juice chilled and ready to go.
The safest and most hygienic juice corner
As if that weren’t enough, the company’s engineering team has also developed a series of new protection accessories that facilitate the hygiene and safety of self-service juice corners and include:
- Cover to close the orange feeding basket
- Feeder cover
- Pulp Cover Kit to hide the pulp and maintain the attractive appearance of the machine at all times
- Speed display cover to restrict access to the juicer’s electronic settings
Discover all the Speed options to grow your business and offer your customers a unique experience. All you need is juice!